Tuesday 11 October 2016

Fun (Pink Paislee "Take Me Away")

Hello!  Now that I'm not designing for a kit club I've had a little extra time to play and create layouts for myself.  I've also started going to a fortnightly craft night with three of my lovely creative friends, and its been awesome just to play without filming a video or scrapping for an assignment.

I made this layout over two crafting sessions, and I used the I'll Fly Away cut file from The Cut Shoppe with the gorgeous Pink Paislee "Take Me Away" collection my Paige Evans.  This collection may have just taken over from Dear Lizzy's "Lucky Charm" as my favourite collection of all time - I just adore the colour palette and gorgeous patterns!

I chose to scrap a photo of Brielle playing with her beloved play dough, and to be honest I created background cut file before I even knew which photo I was going to scrap.



This page didn't need much embellishment, because the butterflies are really the main feature (aside from my photo).



I struggled with where to place my journalling with this one, but the addition of the bottom triangle really helped the placement.  I was also indecisive about whether I should outline the page in pen, but I'm so happy I did because it helps to ground the entire page!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment