Thursday 6 October 2016

Forever & Always (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are in the world!  Its Thursday afternoon here and today I'm sharing my layout for this week's sketch reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  I was too sick to make my layout in time for the reveal.  Last week I got a virus, and then started vomiting and couldn't stop for 5 days.  On Thursday I went into our local hospital for IV fluid, but as I still wasn't better by Sunday I had to go down to the maternity ward at Invercargill Hospital.  I was treated for hyperemesis again (at 32 weeks pregnant), and was given lots of anti-nausea medication and more fluid.  I got released on Monday and came home feeling so much better.  I was starving after not being able to eat for 5 days.

So I decided to play along with the sketch anyway, because I loved it so much.  I used the Love Always collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio (totally enabled by Hey Nae Daily after I watched her haul video on YouTube!).  I scrapped a really old photo of Shaun and I from 2004, pre-kids and taken when we were up at Mum and Dad's for Shaun's Granddad's 90th birthday.


I had so much fun with my embellishment clusters on this one!


I loved layering up the ephemera pieces.


Here is the sketch.


And I even made a process video.



Thanks so much for looking!




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous page--love all the little touches and the overall softness--hope you feel better! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous page!Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your embellishments look great. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete