Monday 3 November 2014

Lets Get Sketchy "Get Inspired" Magazine!

Hello, well I'm very excited to tell you that the 5th edition of Get Inspired is now live, and you can find the link here.

I have the following three layouts in my section, and all are made with a Hip Kit.

The first one is about Azaria at 5, what she's up to, her favourite things, food, friends, tv etc.  It has lots of Shimelle and Crate Paper Notes & Things.  I've been doing these types of pages for the kids every year and I think it'll be great to look back on them in years to come. 


My second page is about Brielle and her love for blankets.  Even now at nearly 7 months the best way to settle her at bed time is to give her a blanket to snuggle.  Of course I pull it off her face all the time, but she pulls it back up.  No concerns about this baby kicking her blankets off!  I absolutely love that Crate Paper paper and had to feature it as a background.  More Shimelle and Notes & Things on this one.


For my third layout I scrapped this photo of my girls.  Black polka dots on white are so classic, and I really wanted the photo to be the focuss of this page.


This issue our featured manufacturer is Pink Paislee, and I scrapped this photo of Sam and Brielle with the Switchboard collection.  I used a mask and gesso to for the hearts, then layered my hearts and puffy stickers.  I die cut the "Love" with my Cuttlebug.  It was great to get a photo of Sam scrapped amongst all the girly photos!


Check out the magazine, it's fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh all your pages are totally amazing, gorgeous!!!! they all ROCK!!! LOVE the one of what she is up too at 5 and the journaling!!! sooo cute that your lil one loves all her blankies!! the third one is just too sweet!! and LOVE how you did the PP and circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts Melissa!! I love the Design of each page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...these are lovely pages! And your kidlets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete