Sunday 20 March 2016

Best Buds (Clique Kits)

Hello again!  Today I have the first layout I made with my March Clique Kit "Hell Yeah".   This kit features the Goldie collection designed by Ashley Goldburg for Seven Paper (Studio Calico).   I decided to start with the background cut file and a photo of Sam and his best friend when they were aged 4.  I layered the cut file over all of the papers, and I loved how it looks over the navy and white paper.  


I love that our kit has exclusive die cuts, I selected several boy-appropriate die cuts and layered them around my photo.  The "Buds" part of my title is in a holographic silver metallic sticker, which is a kit add on.


I did my journalling on a large label, and added an exclusive printable with a clear epoxy sticker.


The star paper behind my photo is an exclusive 4x6 card.


Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment