Saturday 12 March 2016

Hello Lovely (Sizzix)

Hello! I've had a huge week of work, and tonight I went to a weekend crop at my friend's house (she just happens to live 2 minutes away!).  We are planning on scrapping all day tomorrow and into the evening too.

Today I'm sharing a layout I made for Sizzix using my Big Shot Plus and the Sizzix Thinlits die set Olivia by Prima Marketing, which you can purchase here.  I used my February Clique Kit Hot Mess (featuring Maggie Holmes Shine collection), and as I was getting to the end of the kit I used lots of papers from the 6x6 paper pad and scraps from the main kit.  The photo is of Brielle on our camping holiday last January.


I stared with some mist splatters and sprays, and then I added my photo and the "hello" card.  I built the embellishment around them, first with the flowers and leaves.


I added pieces of chipboard nestled amongst the leaves, and the "hello lovely" chipboard was perfect for my title.


I love how the card looks surrounded by the delicate flowers and leaves.


There are the dies that come in this set:



I also made a process video:



Thank you all who took part voting in the Sizzix Make Off. The winner has now been announced! Find out who won here.  The March Make Off is now live, and you can find the details here, or click on the image on the side of this post.

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment