Saturday 19 March 2016

You (Claudia Van R Designs)

Hello, I know its been a while.  I'm back today to share a layout I made with Claudia van R's debut digital collection "Amy".  Claudia asked for YouTubers to assist her by making some layouts, and I was so happy to be chosen.

Amy is a beautiful collection which I believe is a signature style for Claudia.  It features pinks and golds, and beautiful elements like butterflies, flowers and arrows.  You can purchase it from Claudia's Etzy shop here.  Claudia is an amazing scrapbooker, and such a lovely person.  Make sure you check out Claudia's YouTube channel and subscribe here.

I chose my favourite piece of paper and printed it off at A4.  Then I built my layout around it.  I added some tissue paper under my photo of Brielle, and then added my favourite embellishments (print and cut on my Silhouette Cameo).


The prize ribbon was perfect for covering a part of the photo that was green (a blow up green alien belonging to Sam!).  The gold thickers are by Dear Lizzy.


I added gold and black Colour Shine splatters, and I popped up several of the ephemera pieces to give dimension to what would otherwise be a full paper layout.


Here is my process video:



Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment