Wednesday 2 March 2016

Inspired by Daniel Tiger! (Clique Kits)

Hello again!  Today I'm sharing a layout thats a little different, because I don't have a photo!  I was totally inspired by a quote from Brielle's favourite Net Flix show "Daniel Tiger's Neighbourhood", and I knew I wanted to make a cut file to feature the quote.

My word for this year is "Grateful" and this page is 8x8 and going into my personal word album. I used my January Clique Kit Alegria, which I'm in the slow process of killing!


This embellishment cluster features some of my favourite pieces from the kit.


My page in the Gold 8x8 Project Life  album!  Love that I don't have page protectors and can design off the page!



And here is the gorgeous Daniel Tiger.  He has a very wise mum and dad!!



Here is my video, which provides more explanation and thoughts on the quote, and you may hear me sing!





No comments:

Post a Comment