Monday 21 March 2016

Dream (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello, hello!  Today is our 3rd week reveal for March over at Lets Get Sketchy. This week we had another awesome sketch by Brenshevia, and it was perfect for the photo of my new ballet shoes.  I started adult ballet classes last October for the first time, and as I'd never done it as a child it was totally new!  I love it so much!  I used my February Clique Kit featuring Maggie Holmes "Shine" collection.



I knew I wanted to use the exclusive Clique Kits card "Do more of what makes you happy" instead of a second photo.  It was a 4x4 card, but I cut around the circle because I wanted it to appear as it was coming out of the typewriter.  


It was also a great opportunity to use the wood veneer bow which I'd painted gold for another layout, but never used.


I added a gold doily from my stash, and the little "October" was cut out of the 6x6 paper pad.


And here is the amazing sketch:


I made a process video too, but due to my kids being sick it won't be up until probably tomorrow.  Keep an eye out on my YouTube Channel.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment