Monday 22 August 2016

Love Life (Stretch Your Sketch & Sizzix UK)

Hello! I'm back today with a layout I made for Sizzix based on a sketch by Ashley Horton, for her and Missy Whidden's "Stretch Your Sketch" YouTube series.  Both Ashley and Missy are a huge inspiration to me, and it was awesome to play along.

Because the sketch featured circles, it was the perfect opportunity to use my Sizzix Framelits Plus Die set containing 15 nested circles.  I selected the circle sizes I wanted and cut circles from papers in one of my past Clique Kits, featuring products from Elle's Studio and Jellibean Soup.  

My layout is about Brielle exploring our backyard at 11 months old.   The cloud cut file is from The Cut Shoppe.


I loved the exclusive Grow 4x4 card in the kit, and thought it was perfect cut as a circle for an outdoor baby page!


Embellishing over the circles was so much fun.


Here is the amazing sketch.


And the nested circle die from Sizzix, which you can purchase here.


You can watch my process video below, or on my YouTube channel here.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment