Tuesday 30 August 2016

# No Filter (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Today I'm sharing the layout I made for our 5th Monday in the month challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy.  This week we had an inspiration piece and no sketch, which is always a fun challenge! When I saw the inspiration piece it immediately made me think of my Clique into Summer Kit from Clique Kits.  This kit features Simple Stories "You Are Here" collection and has the perfect colours from the inspiration piece.  I was also inspired by the hashtag, and decided to scrap a photo I took earlier in the year when there was a strange Summer light.


I also added sequins, wood veneer, glitter foam thickers and the 'my haven" flair from my stash, - its always great to get older product on to a layout!


The hashtag cut file is from The Cut Shoppe, and I used the Everyday Essentials Cut File set which you can purchase in the Etsy shop here.


Here is the inspiration piece.


Head on over to the blog for all the details, and to link up your layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment