Friday 5 August 2016

Love You (The Cut Shoppe)

Hello!  So excited because I'm up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with another layout I created with Ashley's amazing cut files!  For this one I used the Oodles of Doodles cut file set, and used the heart and "Love" designs.  I scrapped a photo of my girls and used papers from Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" collection and embellishments from Paige Evans' "Fancy Free" collection.


I love how the hand stitching adds so much detail!  I just can't stop stitching at the moment!  You can see close ups on the blog here.

This is the cut file set I used, and you can purchase it in the Etsy store here.


I also made a process video!  Yay!



Thanks so much for looking!  Its Friday here so I'm pretty happy for the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment