Monday 1 August 2016

Oh Happy Day! (Paper Issues)

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made to play along with the July sketch challenge over at Paper Issues.  I've never played there before, but when I saw the sketch I just had to create!

I just found out today my layout was one of those featured! You can see it here.  I used my January Clique Kit (which I've nearly killed now!) to scrap photos of Sam skiing for the first time.  These are really old Instagram photos from 2012 and even have a filter on them!  Remember when we used to do that all the time!  I just love the "Happy Place" collection from Fancy Pants, once of my favourite releases!

My favourite thing about this layout is the hand stitching on the star!  I used the Everyday Essentials cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and you can purchase it in the Etsy store here.


And here is the amazing sketch.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment