Monday 29 June 2015

Beautiful You

Good afternoon!  Well I've spent the last three days (intermittently) on a page for the latest challenge at Sketchabilities, which I've never played along at before.  I just went to check their blog and I've missed out on entering my take by probably a couple of hours.  Never mind, I loved the sketch and am happy to have used it!

I used my May Hip Kit, and scrapped a photo of Brielle from January (aged 9 months).  She was standing up at her little table and was so happy to smile for her photo!  I'm loving mixing gold and black ink splatters at the moment!


I die cut a label and leaves with my cuttlebug, and I love the Pink Paislee Citrus Twist chipboard!


I loved that this sketch called for lots of layering, which is still my favourite technique for sure!


And here is the amazing sketch:


I'm planning on playing along for sure real soon!

By the way, Azaria turned 6 today!  We celebrated with presents, cupcakes for school (which I forgot to photograph) and a little star cake at home for desert.


Snuggles with Brielle while Sam is up to who knows what on the floor behind!


Blowing out her candles.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I just love this layout. And happy birthday, sweet Azaria! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Melissa! Love the layers and frame on your photo! And really great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete