Friday 19 June 2015

Friends (Child Free Friday)

Good evening!  I was looking through a big stack of photos trying to decide what to scrap next when I suddenly came to the realisation that 99.9% of my photos are of the kids!  So I decided to remedy the situation by starting my first ever series on my YouTube Channel called "Child Free Fridays.  The purpose of this series is to challenge myself to create more layouts for my scrapbooks, which will also achieve my goal of finishing some albums.

My first layout is for my informal wedding album. We got married nearly 12 years ago, and back in the day we had disposable cameras on the tables at our reception for the guests to use.  The deal was that they had to leave the cameras for us to develop.  We got a really good stack of photos, and I've been slowly (over about three years) working my way through scrapping them.  

This layout is of Shaun and his best man and groomsman.  I'm down to the last scraps of paper and bits and pieces of my April Hip Kit, so it was a good challenge to try and use some of them up.


I used a metalic mint gelato in the background, and I was so determined to use up two of the Amy Tangerine frames.


I'm loving those Amy Tangerine gold thicker words, and it was good to pull out my India ink for this one.  The "Together Fun!" was cut out of one of the papers.


I created a small cluster at the top left, and doodled a border around the edge, again!


Heres my video, I also include a quick flip through of my wedding album so far.


Thanks for looking, and have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. cool page!!! LOVE the mist/gelato background and colors!! we did the same thing at our wedding- disposal cameras!!!! I scrap the kids allll the time too so it's fun to always scrap non kids too :)

    ReplyDelete