Friday 26 June 2015

In This Moment (Child Free Friday)

Happy Friday!  Hope you are ready for the weekend!  Its been a crazy day here in Queenstown.  We've had mega frosts, and then in the early hours of the morning we had heavy rain resulting in extreme black ice.  The police shut the road into town so our kids didn't get to school until 11am!

I have my second Child Free Friday layout to share with you today, and its the first layout I've made with my May Hip Kit.  Its another page for my informal wedding album, featuring photos that the guests took at our reception with disposable cameras.  This is a photo of my flatmates prior to getting married, and I love that this photo captures us having a laugh!


I used some thickers from last months kit.


Gold Colourshine was the perfect finishing touch.


My top right cluster, and why not add another pineapple embellishment!


Here is my process video:


Thanks for looking and have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so pretty Melissa! I love the Black & White polka dot paper for your background!

    ReplyDelete