Friday 12 June 2015

Killing My March Hip Kit

Good evening!   The following are the  unshared layouts I created with my March Hip Kit.

This first layout is the cover layout for some pocket pages that I made about a trip we took to Dunedin.  The gold rub ons were from the previous month's kit, and I kept them especially for this page.  The photo was taken at the Chinese Gardens and the kids had to have a photo with the Panda who welcomed us in.


The next three layouts are made with scraps.  I wanted to do a patchwork-style layout for this one, and I was really down to the last pieces of paper.  I machine stitched around each of the squares.  The photo was Brielle's first official meal of solids.  She had grabbed Sam's crusts and shoved them in her mouth when we were in a cafe in Dunedin.  I'd been trying to hold her off eating until after our holiday, but she had other plans!


This layout is one of my favourites, and its an A4 size.  I loved using up some of the Craft Market chipboard, and did some mixed media in the background with a paint dabber, the packaging technique and some Colourshine.


My final layout is another A4 layout, and my main aim was to use up the layered Craft Market Chipboard frames.  The photo is of Azaria singing her favourite song in the school prize giving last December.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love what you did with the kit, Melissa! These are all awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is stunning as always!! LOVE seeing your style in action!!!

    ReplyDelete