Sunday 22 November 2015

August Hip Kit Layout Share

Hello, hope you had an awesome weekend!  I'm just popping in quickly to tell you that I posted a layout share video for my August Hip Kit.  I purchased the Main Kit, Patterned Paper add on and Embellishment Kit.  This kit was full of Pink Fresh Studio "Happy Things" and Crate Paper "Wonder", and I loved it!  I made a total of 14 layouts, and I had some bits and pieces left over, but I needed to move on.

Here are two unshared layouts that I made.  The first one is all based around that cute house paper by Crate Paper.  Azaria had claimed it as hers, and wanted me to make a layout about her!  I scrapped a photo that we had to take for homework, of her and her favourite toys.  I fussy cut out the houses on a diagonal, and popped the edges up with foam adhesive.  I  love how it turned out!


My second layout features Brielle and her dishwasher adventures!  She loved to get up on the door and "help".  I used lots of the Pink Fresh Studio fussy cut triangles and acetate triangles on this one.  I also tucked some more of the little houses in this one, they are just darling!



My final layout is the final layout I made with an older photo of Shaun and Sam one Father's day.  I used lots of cut aparts and die cuts that were suitably masculine.  I made the title on my Cameo, and its the first title I've made myself welding the words together!


Here is my layout share video.



Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment