Wednesday 4 November 2015

Cherish (Clique Kits)

Hello! Today I'm sharing the last process video that I made with my October Clique Kit.  I got a Silhouette Cameo a couple of weeks ago, and I was down to scraps with my kit, but of course I had to go back and cut out the exclusive cut files.

This layout features Brielle playing outside in puddles after it rained one afternoon, and is the second layout I have of her doing this.  I love this photos so much, especially how the sun is making the water shine.  I had fun with triangles and mixed media for this layout.

I used the paint dabber, texture paste and triangles that I cut out of one of the sheets of paper.  The flair is an exclusive to the kit.


I was so happy to finally use that fabric tag, and the little cut apart card was perfect for my layout about playing after the rain!


I coloured the wood veeneers pink with the paint dabber.


Here is the process video.


Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment