Monday 23 November 2015

Carol of the Bells (Artfull Crafts)

Hello!  I'm so excited to be joining in on the Christmas Countdown over at Artfull Crafts, its such a fun way to get in the Christmas spirit and get ready for the school holidays! 

Today I'm sharing a layout I made with Shimelle's new Christmas line appropriately named "Christmas Magic".  I decided to scrap a photo from Christmas 2013 of a group of four of us singing Carol of the Bells.  We sung it at our church Christmas Show, combined churches Carols on the Green and Christmas Day Service.  I was 5 months pregnant with Brielle at the time.


I fussy cut a line of the presents and popped them up on foam adhesive for extra dimension.


I also fussy cut out a row of the lights, and placed them at the top of my layout.  The gold doily is from Studio Calico, and is from my stash.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment