Wednesday 18 November 2015

Pregnant Selfie (Clique Kits)

Hello again!  I'm back again because I was up on the Clique Kits blog on Monday with a layout for "Art Studio".  I decided to get creative and play with the exclusive cut files and my water colours.  I had such a blast making this layout, and the combination of We R Memory Keepers "Wildflowers" and Pink Paislee "Cedar Lane" meant that the layout came together so easily!

I scrapped a photo for my pregnancy album (which seriously needs to be completed), and its a selfie Instagram shot! 


That tag was perfect for my journalling, and the bow and exclusive printable were so complimentary (of course because everything coordinates)!


I just adore these Dear Lizzy gold puffy thickers!  The blue water colouring was done with the packaging technique.


A close up of my layering, that die cut is from Cedar Lane.


I water coloured the feathers in a gradient, then sprinkled them with colour shine!


And here is my process video.


Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment