Wednesday 18 November 2015

Shopping for Baby (Stuck?! Sketches)

Hello, I'm back again so soon, and today its to share a layout I made for the latest sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.  I haven't been able to play along for several weeks now due to work and prioritising Design Team commitments, so I was so happy to find some spare time.  I used my September Hip Kit again, and scrapped another photo for my pregnancy album of Sam and Azaria shopping for the baby.


I love all the navy elements in this kit, and the letter stickers from October Afternoon were lovely!  That ampersand paper from Dear Lizzy is so pretty, I almost didn't want to use it!


A close up of my doily and banners, and a die cut arrow by Amy Tangerine.


And here is Laura's lovely sketch.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhh super pretty and just love the colors on here great splats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love the background splatters and the ampersand paper is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - loving the paint splatters! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, simple take on the sketch and love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet page, love that you were able to capture that moment! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete