Tuesday 17 November 2015

Cute Biker (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  I'm emerging from my pile of work to share a layout that was up on the Lets Get Sketchy blog for the latest sketch reveal.  This week we had an awesome sketch by Jesse to work with, and I decided to scrap two photos of Brielle on her bike.  I used my September Hip Kit, which is full of Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers.

I kept this one very minimalistic for me, and pulled my colours from her top and her bike.


The "today" card was perfect for my journalling, and the pear is a bit random, but the colour was perfect!


The "Cute" chipboard is from Crate Paper's Wonder collection, and I love how it looks.


I used the packaging technique with my water colours, and also splattered.  The flowers are fussy cut out of one of my favourite papers.


And here is the sketch.



I made a process video too.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment