Monday 21 April 2014

Capture (Lets Get Sketchy)

Happy Easter and welcome to our second reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy for April!  Autumn is well and truly here in New Zealand now, but the days are still warm.  A few weeks ago Azaria and I went to Arrowtown and went for a walk next to the Arrow River, of course I had a great time playing with my new camera and snapped the photos in this layout.

This week we had an awesome sketch by Jenessa Franco, and I used a Paper Bakery Kit to make my layout.  I just love the Studio Calico Print Shop paper in this kit, and I fussy cut the title.  The Pebbles From Me to You card pad was perfect to be cut up into layers too.  I painted the background with some white acrylic paint to soften the woodgrain.



Here is the awesome sketch:

Make sure you play along.  I look forward to seeing what you make.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Melissa x

5 comments:

  1. Sweet page :) So happy you got a new camera, I am sure you are putting it to good use these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet page and love the pics and paint in the back!!! yay for the new camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous take on the sketch, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Melissa! I love the paint in the background and the fussy cut Brush Script title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your addition of the painted background and the little black spots!

    ReplyDelete