Friday 25 April 2014

Love Her

Hello, well today is Anzac day, a day in which New Zealand and Australia remember those men and women that served in the war.  This year I will again remember the Granddad I never met, my Dad's Dad Jim.

When we spent time in Invercargill waiting for Brielle to arrive we stayed at family friend's house while they were away.  Of course I took some scrapbooking supplies as I find it hard to go a day without being creative, even if just for 15 minutes.  The easiest way to not overpack was to take two Paper Bakery kits, some extra thickers, and of course my first set of photos taken with my new camera.

Here is one of the layouts I made which isn't for any Design Team work:


I loved the background paper so much that I really wanted it and the lovely photo of Azaria to shine, so I did very minimal embellishment.


I love those Simple Stories Chipboard elements.  With the addition of a doily, some white ink splatters and some sequins, I was done.


Have a blessed Friday.
Melissa 

3 comments:

  1. super sweet page, love the doily split and white splats!!! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Melissa! I love the darker background with the pretty pattern and that is such a sweet photo of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your layout and the pretty product choices! And what a super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete