Thursday 3 April 2014

Remember Right Now (Lets Get Sketchy)

This week over at Lets Get Sketchy the fourth Monday of the month challenge is to scraplift one of your first ever scrapbook pages.  I was too late getting mine loaded up to the blog, but I still wanted to share it.  My new layout is a couple of Instagram photos I took on my Iphone at the Wanaka Rodeo in January. 


I used a Paper Bakery kit, and mostly made the most of the scraps and embellishments I had left.


As you can see, I've remastered taking photos with my DSLR with my huge baby belly in the way!


And here is my original scrapbook page, created for Sam's baby book, and the first photo of me holding him!


Oh how my style has changed!  

Thanks for looking!
Melissa x


10 comments:

  1. Love how you lifted your page, Melissa! And the diagonal striped background looks awesome and I love your layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing how your style has changed!!! great layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome lift! It's always fun to see how much we've grown since we started isn't it? Love all the layers and burlap ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout! I really love the ruffled ribbon! Great job Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how we have all changed. Makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both sweet pages, but is it funny to see oh far we have come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Melissa,this is beautiful...boy your style has changed!

    ReplyDelete